Tagged by louisiannekpop & aeryn28
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
My questions are at the bottom. :)
- What are your top 3 books/movies? The Great Gatsby (both), A Walk To Remember (both), The Road (book)
- What do you spend your weekends doing? School work and sleep.
- Are you into sports? What is your favorite sport and team? Yes, used to play soccer when I was younger. Don’t really have a favorite sport but I do like the SAINTS a lot. WHO DAT NATION!!! Rofl
- What subject matter are you passionate about? I’m passionate about sleeping the day away.
- What is the latest fandom that you just got into? Bangtan Boys aka BTS
- Dress or pants? Pants
- Do you have any siblings? 1 Older sister and 2 younger brothers
- What’s your favorite color? Blue
- What song do you have on repeat as of late? Just One Day by BTS
- Where was the last place you took a vacation to? New Jersey/NYC
- If you could write just a three lined note to a loved one, what would you say? You’re my life, my one and only. You always bring up when I’m down. Thank you, I love you.
- What’s your favorite fanfic? Don’t have one. =P
- What was your first fandom? Sailor Moon
- What was your first ship? Serena and Darian, aka Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask
- Who was your first celebrity crush? Uh…Justin Timberlake
- Who was your first childhood crush? Don’t remember
- What’s a pet peeve of yours? People not using their turn signals and are really close to me when they cut me off. F-you
- What are your opinions on mangos? Which ones? I’ve had 2 different kinds in my life. Either way there are both good I just like the soft yellow ones more.
- Who was your first tumblr friend? Priyal because she told me to make one. But if you mean like online tumblr friend then Annie. :)
- What concert would you like to go to? SO NYUH SHI DAE
- Do you live in a house or an apartment? House
- Favorite animal? Hmm…I guess dogs.
TAGGING kaaay-annd-ayeee, koiisami, alphajaeger, wakeupitsam, fangirlinghobbit, deepspaceprincess, vainbliss, troiooivi, xsweetstarz, elaineabear, and this-isnt-jose
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What fandom are you in?
- Do you have an OTP? If so, who?
- Who is your bias?
- Favorite music group at the moment?
- DC Comics or Marvel?
- How’s life?
- Do you prefer watching old Pokemon or new Pokemon?
- Ice cream or cake?
- Autumn, Winter, Spring, or Summer?
- What was the last thing that made your day?
As Jackson couldn’t fluently play any instruments, he would sing and beatbox out how he wanted his songs to sound by himself on tape, layering the vocals, harmonies and rhythm before having instrumentalists come in to complete the songs.
One of his engineers Robmix on how Jackson worked: “One morning MJ came in with a new song he had written overnight. We called in a guitar player, and Michael sang every note of every chord to him. “here’s the first chord first note, second note, third note. Here’s the second chord first note, second note, third note”, etc., etc. We then witnessed him giving the most heartfelt and profound vocal performance, live in the control room through an SM57. He would sing us an entire string arrangement, every part. Steve Porcaro once told me he witnessed MJ doing that with the string section in the room. Had it all in his head, harmony and everything. Not just little eight bar loop ideas. he would actually sing the entire arrangement into a micro-cassette recorder complete with stops and fills.”
Reasons why I laugh when people say he wasn’t a real musician.
While Tumblr has a way of making fictitious, although believable stories and I have found no such interview, This Is It definitely includes moments where Michael Jackson knows exactly how he wants each and every song to sound like.
(Source: harrattanparhar, via hanthelion)
"I long so much to make beautiful things. But beautiful things require effort—and disappointment and perseverance."
"Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off."
"I don’t hate people. I just feel better when they aren’t around."
"When you judge me without knowing me, you do not define me, you define yourself."
"Go inside and listen to your body, because your body will never lie to you. Your mind will play tricks, but the way you feel in your heart, in your guts, is the truth."